The President of the Board of Directors and ASEMER shall be elected by the General Assembly and shall embody the higher legal respresentation of the Association.
The President of the Board of Directors of ASEMER has the following functions and powers:
- Preside the General Assembly and the Board of Directors.
- Convoke the General Assembly meetings and the Board of Directors.
- Conduct the debates and the order of the meetings.
- Supervise the enforcement of the decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Represent the Association in any kind of the acts and contracts, and before any public or private person or entity.
- Authorize payments and operate together with the Treasurer the bank account of the Association.
- Take urgent measures when needed for a better management of the Association, reporting to the Board of Directors at the first meeting to be held, to its knowledge and ratification.
- Any other task corresponding to this position, entrusted by the bodies of the Association.