The quality of Board of Directors member shall cease for the following reasons:
- At the expiry of the legal mandate.
- By election or assignation of other positions, whose performance is incompatible with the one held on the Board of Directors, as per the criteria of the latter.
- For loss of any of the eligibility conditions established according to the regulations.
- As per the sanctions imposed as a result of indiscipline committed.
- By express waiver or material or physical disability.
- By resolution of the General Assembly adopted by an absolute majority of those attending the Assembly.
- At his/her own request.
- It cannot be a member of the Board, and if it was, would lose this quality, any member thereof occupying a leadership role within the framework of a public institution, if ASEMER had intended to serve in any way to the institution.
- The revocation of any member of the Board shall be notified to the General Assembly of Members at the following session of the same.