Association of the Spanish Companies in Romania
Founded in September 2013, the Association of the Spanish Companies in Romania, ASEMER, has as main objective the promotion and development of economic and commercial relations between Spanish and Romanian companies.
Activities and Agenda
Future events of ASEMER
FOR MEMBERS OF ASEMER
The Association of Spanish Companies in Romania (ASEMER) was founded in September 2013, as a platform to defend the interests of all the Spanish companies and professionals who carry out their activity in Romania.
Main objectives of the Association:
- To promote and develop economic relations between Spanish and Romanian companies / organizations.
- To make the voice of its members heard in the Romanian society and before the Romanian and Spanish authorities.
- To develop solidarity among its members, by avoiding unfair competition and practices that violate professional ethics.
Main activities organised by ASEMER:
- Business Breakfasts
- Round Tables
Benefits for ASEMER Members
- Attending events focused on current economic and legal issues
- Extending and developing the network of professional contacts
- Tackling subjects or aspects of interest within the Sector Working Groups (of Infrastructure, Energy, etc.)
- Publishing offers for ASEMER members on our website
- Electronic newsletter containing news as well as legal and economic novelties
- Representing ASEMER within the relevant organisms at national level (Ex: Coalitia pentru Dezvoltarea Romaniei)
The Management and Control Bodies of the Associations are:
- The General Assembly
- The Board of Directors
- The President
- The Auditor